LUBBOCK, Texas (NEWS RELEASE) – Certainly one of Lubbock’s largest annual Halloween occasions, the Spooky Science Carnival on the Science Spectrum, is again once more for one more thrilling 12 months of “spooky, not scary," protected household enjoyable!
The Science Spectrum has lengthy constructed a practice of offering nice household oriented casual science training and appears ahead every year to the enjoyable that Halloween can herald persevering with to discover science with the general public.
Domestically, there may be additionally an incredible want for protected alternate options to conventional trick-or-treating and “scarier” haunted homes geared for older ages. The Spooky Science Carnival has develop into the right match for each wants!
The enjoyable all takes place on Saturday, October 27th from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. This occasion is nice for households and youngsters as much as age 13 on the lookout for a protected Halloween various and a enjoyable, instructional social gathering all rolled into one. This 12 months’s Spooky Science Carnival will embody:
- Free trick-or-treating within the Foyer
- Carnival Model Video games with assured prizes
- Inflatable Bounce Home, Impediment Course, and a Large Slide
- Creepy Critters reside animal show
- Spooky Scientist Present
- Household and Youngsters Costume Contests
- Fingers-on Spooky Science Experiments
- Spooky Science Crafts
- The Haunted Lab! (a “spooky,” not scary expertise geared for ages 13 and underneath)
- Spooky Robotics shows by Monterey Excessive College Engineering College students
- Guests can tour all the Science Spectrum Museum
Schedule for Spooky Science Carnival:
- 5:00 p.m. – Carnival, Video games and Museum open to the general public.
- 5:30 p.m. – Spooky Scientist Present
- 6:15 p.m. – Spooky Scientist Present (repeat)
- 7:00 p.m. – Household & Youngsters Costume Contests
- 7:45 p.m. – Spooky Scientist Present (repeat)
- eight:30 p.m. – Spooky Scientist Present (repeat)
- 9:00 p.m. – Carnival ends
Admission to the Spooky Science Carnival is included with a daily museum ticket of $eight.00 for adults and $6.50 for teenagers (ages three to 12) and seniors (ages 60+).
The Spooky Science Carnival is really useful for households with kids as much as age 13. No scary costumes please!
For more information. the general public might name 806-745-2525 or go to www.sciencespectrum.org.