Say No To Panic
2 Jul, 2018
The Group CEO of Malaysian firm Cradle Fund, Nazrin Hassan, just lately died after his smartphone exploded. Although the precise make of the smartphone will not be recognized, he was reportedly utilizing gadgets from BlackBerry and Huawei.
And it’s not an remoted incident. There have been reviews of smartphones exploding and catching hearth from world wide, together with India.
One of many major causes for a smartphone exploding is the lithiumion battery that heats up whereas charging. However don’t fear; the following pointers can shield your handset from turning explosive:
(Textual content: Rajarshi Bhattacharjee)