Whether or not you’re new to Apple Watch or simply haven’t carried out an replace shortly, observe alongside for how one can replace software program on Apple Watch.
Whoosh! Display Cleaner
Updating Apple Watch is a bit totally different from updating iPhone or iPad. Because the wearable doesn’t have a port, updates can solely be carried out wirelessly and are initiated through the iPhone Watch app.
The way to replace software program on Apple Watch
- Be sure that your Apple Watch is charging and is a minimum of at 50%
- Open the Watch app on iPhone
- Swipe down and faucet Normal
- Faucet Software program Replace
- Faucet Obtain and Set up or Set up if the replace is already downloaded
- Enter your passcode if prompted
Right here’s how the method appears:
When your watch is updating, you’ll see the Apple emblem with a standing bar made up of tick marks across the watch. Your Apple Watch will return to the charging display screen when it’s full.
You’ll additionally see an alert in your iPhone letting you already know that “Your Apple Watch is now updated.”
For extra assist getting essentially the most out of your Apple gadgets, take a look at our how to guide in addition to the next articles: